If you were a member between 1 July 2018 - 30 June 2019 you can log in to your account using your email address and password and renew your membership online, or you can call +44 (0)20 8612 6242 to speak with our Customer Services team.
Rejoin the CIPD and we'll keep you informed, supported and connected throughout your career. If you have been a CIPD member previously, rejoining the CIPD is easy. It only takes five minutes and you'll have instant access to member-only website content.
Join more than 150,000 members who have an edge in their career development
- Access to trusted, valuable content, information and practical tools
- Designatory letters after your name (if previously an Associate or chartered member)
- Connect and expand your professional network
- Career management support to help you make your next career move
- Professional development tools
- Exclusive member-only savings
Member prior to 2018-19 membership year?
If you were a member prior to 1 July 2018 give us a quick call so we can make some additional checks and reactivate your account.
Simply call us on +44 (0)20 8612 6242 or click on the rejoin button below and enter your details below and our Customer Services team will contact you within 24 hours.
What's in it for you?
Becoming a member means immediate access to a range of benefits. Look at some of our most popular benefits below, or go to our member benefits page to see the full range.
- Research, surveys and policy reports
- 100s of online business, HR and L&D journals supplied by EBSCO
- Time-saving email updates, including In a Nutshell and a weekly HR news bulletin
- Practical podcasts, topic summaries, factsheets and guides, and more.
Connect, learn and be inspired
- Online Community forum - Socialise, discuss and learn from an interested and supportive community of professionals.
- Join CIPD networks.
- Find inspiration at CIPD conferences and events.
- CIPD Profession Map - assess your capability and access recommendations on what you need to know and do at every stage of your career.
- My CPD Map - an online assessment tool to identify your strengths and areas for development
- CIPD Career hub - an online gateway to information, tools and advice to help build key employability skills and enable you to make the most of career opportunities
I think one of the ways that CIPD membership is really effective is first of all gives you confidence in your professional ability. You get to see other people practising in other organisations and you get a sense of actually I’m learning my craft and I know my skills.
CIPD professional membership has made such a difference to my career.